I have not forgotten my desire to reflect on thankfulness, rather I have allowed myself to savour the days, pay g little attention to blogging and less to Social Media. That said I have much to be thankful for. …
1. The chance to spend time with family, to share meals, walks and to talk.
2. The celebration of Christmas which becomes more of a mystery to me with each passing year. This is no simple story, this is about the revelation of the deep and complete giveness of God….
3. A break in the rush and bustle of life, I have not been near a sale or a shop since Christmas Eve, I will probably do so tomorrow but not until tomorrow!
4. Candles, I love candles, I have several lit as I sit and write this.
5. The pause that gives rise to reflection and contemplation that allows me to know that despite my faults and flaws (and there are many) that I am held in and sustained by love.